Wedding Party Photos
Bridal Party Photography
The Schedel Arboretum and Gardens offers you one of the most serene garden settings to be found in the entire region. We welcome you to take advantage of the innumerable photo opportunities for expressing your originality and creativity; however, it is important that your activities are consistent with our policies as we strive to offer an experience that will help enhance the quality of life for all of our visitors. While here you are expected to act responsibly and in accordance with those policies at all times.
Without exception, this is a non-smoking facility. There are ashtrays outside the main gate and at the rear of the Brown Welcome Center. Alcoholic beverages and food are not permitted on the grounds during your visit for photography. If there are violations of our policies reported to or observed by our staff, you and your party will be asked to leave the grounds.
- First and foremost, use common sense at all times during your sessions.
- You must check in with your clients at the office upon arrival.
- Photographer & client are required to be dressed appropriately at all times.
- Walking, standing, or creating poses in flower beds, or other designed areas, is not allowed.
- Climbing in trees, sitting on branches, pulling flowers, fruits, or vegetables for poses, or other purposes, is not permitted and will result in immediate expulsion from the grounds.
- Walking or standing in (or jumping over) water features is forbidden.
- Setting up for poses should be done in such a way as to not interfere with the activities of other visitors or garden staff.
- Under no circumstance should you or your clients adjust, move, or otherwise disturb sculptures, flower pots, decorative objects, tools, vehicles, irrigation devices, or other equipment.
- Use of restrooms for dressing by clients is permitted as long as belongings are not left in the restrooms where they would interfere with the use of the restrooms by other visitors.
- Under certain circumstances it is possible to drive in to drop off equipment. It is always necessary to return your vehicle to the parking lot immediately after unloading. Never drive on the grass. Alternatively, our staff may assist with such transport using an SA&G vehicle.